Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra
Om Tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushti Vardhanam
Urvarukamiva Bandhanan Mrityormukshiya Maamritat
ॐ त्रयम्बकं यजामहे सुगन्धिं पुष्टिवर्धनम् ।
उर्वारुकमिव बन्धनान् मृत्योर्मुक्षिय मामृतात् ॥
Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra is believed to bestow longevity and immortality, and ward off untimely death to a practitioner who follows it and repeats it with full devotion and faith. The practitioner is also believed to be bestowed with a victory over the fear of death and over the cycle of birth and death, leading to Moksha.
Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra Benefits
- This Mantra removes evil and negative energies, creating a powerful and protective shield around the one who recites it regularly.
- It is great for reviving physical, mental, and emotional health and endows immortality and long life to the devotee.
- Maha Mrtityunjaya Mantra has the power to remove the terminal illnesses of a patient.
- This Mantra nurtures the body and soul.
- This mantra protects one from harm and misfortune when going on journeys or traveling long distances.
- It Protects against calamities and difficult situations.
- Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra develops harmony in a family and ends misunderstandings and disputes among family members.
- This mantra helps one overcome financial problems also.
- The Tryambakam Mantra Creates divine vibrations that help remove the fear associated with death.
- This Mantra brings peace and positive energy.
Miracles Of Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra
- Daily recitation of this mantra can ward off untimely death for you and your loved ones.
- Constant contemplation of the Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra helps spiritual aspirants to overcome the cycle of birth and death.
- This Tryambakam Mantra is the destroyer of all diseases.
- Mrityunjaya mantra is pure in its form, peaceful for the mind and unfailing in results.
- With this mantra, the practitioner is able to conquer all anger, hatred, jealousy, and greed.
- The Mantra is a source of longevity, immortality, and great health. Assuming different forms and shapes, this mantra pervades the whole universe.
- It is the source of all protection, whether physical, mental, or spiritual.
- Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra enables the practitioner to attain freedom from all forms of misery.
For more on Maha Mritunjaya Mantra, you can read –