Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra
Om Tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushti Vardhanam
Urvarukamiva Bandhanan Mrityormukshiya Maamritat
ॐ त्रयम्बकं यजामहे सुगन्धिं पुष्टिवर्धनम् ।
उर्वारुकमिव बन्धनान् मृत्योर्मुक्षिय मामृतात् ॥
Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra is believed to bestow longevity and immortality, and ward off untimely death to a practitioner who follows it, repeat it with full devotion and faith. The practitioner is also believed to be bestowed with a victory over the fear of death and over the cycle of birth and death, leading to Moksha.
Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra Benefits
- This Mantra removes evil and negative energies, creating a powerful and protective shield around the one who recites it regularly.
- It is great for reviving physical, mental and emotional health and endows immortality and long life to the devotee.
- Maha Mrtityunjaya Mantra has the power to remove the terminal illnesses of a patient.
- This Mantra nurtures the body and soul.
- This mantra protects one from harm and misfortune when going on journeys or traveling long distances.
- It Protects against calamities and difficult situations.
- Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra develops harmony in a family and ends misunderstandings and disputes among family members.
- This mantra helps one overcome financial problems also.
- The Tryambakam Mantra Creates divine vibrations that help remove the fear associated with death.
- This Mantra brings peace and positive energy.
Miracles Of Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra
Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra enables the practitioner to attain freedom from all forms of misery. Daily recitation of this mantra can ward off untimely death for you and your loved ones. Constant contemplation of the Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra helps spiritual aspirants to overcome the cycle of birth and death. This Tryambakam Mantra is the destroyer of all diseases. Mrityunjaya mantra is pure in its form, peaceful for the mind and unfailing in results. With this mantra, the practitioner is able to conquer all anger, hatred, jealousy, and greed. The Mantra is a source of longevity, immortality, and great health. Assuming different forms and shapes, this mantra pervades the whole universe. It is the source of all protection, whether physical, mental, or spiritual.
For more on Maha Mritunjaya Mantra, you can read –